Friday, May 27, 2011

Cloudy Sky all the way to Pennsilvanya

Today, I woke up early again. I wanted to get home so bad. It was forty, freaking, eight degrees in Indiana when I left the hotel. But at least it was sunny. It would be all the sun I will see the entire day. When the clock hit 9:00 AM the clouds came and made the day sad and cold. I hit rain sporadically in Ohio and the wather warmed up a little when I was passing by Cleveland. I was not shivering any more.

Indiana and Ohio are beautiful states, I will have to come back and do a two day trip to each state. I took I-80 all the way to Pennsilvanya. Tomorrow, I will take back roads through the Northern part of PA all the way home.

My last two stated to complete the trip. I passed by Pennsylvania on my way out West so no pics of PA



The trip of the day.

View Larger Map

Tomorrow, I hope to be home :)
My location in the country,closer to home than ever.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment